Feb 12, 2013, 10:40 AM EDT
The SI swimsuit edition isn’t the only big cover reveal of the week… The 2013 Detroit Lions Team Calendar has been released with Titus Young (now of the Rams) gracing the cover.
Yep, that’s the same Titus Young who punched his own teammate, lined up wrong at least twice, missed six games due to suspension, and whined on twitter about not wanting to play anymore if he didn’t get the ball. Detriot Lions poster child of the year, folks.
The calendars have dropped in price from $15.99 to $2.99 on Amazon… I couldn’t imagine why, he’s a better receiver than Calvin Johnson…
If you ask him.
- Hey tweeps, thanks for all the daily #hashtag fun... Be sure to keep watching NBCSN for all your sports news & entertainment- 6 months ago
- Saaaaaailing takes us awaaaaay from where we always wannnnted to be (aka M-F 5PM ET on NBCSN) .. We'll be back when the Cup is won.- 6 months ago
- Hey sailing... We're really happy for you... And we're gonna let you finish.. But #TheCrossover needs it's air-time back ASAP- 6 months ago
- RT @MichelleDBeadle: Pregame shows vs red carpet coverage. Discuss #emmys- 6 months ago
- Sailing + weather issues = #TheCrossover will return Monday 5PM ET #WeMissUToo- 7 months ago