Feb 7, 2013, 11:53 AM EDT
To pose or to play? That is the question! …Evidently a pretty easy question to answer for 18 yr old Calvin Klein model Myles Crosby. The 6’3″, 205- pound Colleyville high school defensive back is leaving behind a lucrative modeling career to play college football at SMU.
Currently ranked the 11th top male model in the world, Crosby could easily stand to make six figures if he continued modeling full time, per the director of the men’s division at the Kim Dawson Agency.
Making hundreds of thousands of dollars, jet setting around the globe, staying at five star hotels, red carpet rendezvous, spending your days posing next to other young beautiful models.. Sounds like the life most teenagers would dream of..
But Crosby doesn’t want to hear any of that…
“I have a passion for football and I want an education. This modeling crap could only last another year and then I’d have no education and never get to play football. I’d regret it for the rest of my life.”
The kid just wants to play football, and he’s going for it no matter how much money or billboard face-time he loses along the way.. and for that, I’m rooting for him. (okay FINE, maybe b/c of these too…)
- Hey tweeps, thanks for all the daily #hashtag fun... Be sure to keep watching NBCSN for all your sports news & entertainment- 9 months ago
- Saaaaaailing takes us awaaaaay from where we always wannnnted to be (aka M-F 5PM ET on NBCSN) .. We'll be back when the Cup is won.- 10 months ago
- Hey sailing... We're really happy for you... And we're gonna let you finish.. But #TheCrossover needs it's air-time back ASAP- 10 months ago
- RT @MichelleDBeadle: Pregame shows vs red carpet coverage. Discuss #emmys- 10 months ago
- Sailing + weather issues = #TheCrossover will return Monday 5PM ET #WeMissUToo- 10 months ago