Jan 29, 2013, 12:02 PM EDT
Beadle & Briggs like to discuss who is having the best or worst day in social media, and then send them off with a #socialToast or #socialROAST. Our hosts were in good spirits on the premiere of The Crossover and surprisingly enough, both Beadle & Briggs decided to send out a social TOAST rather than ROAST.
Butler’s Blue II, who has served as Butler’s mascot for about 9 years, announced his retirement. Briggs decided to toast to Blue and all the wonderful work he’s done for the school. #SpiritPaws
And although a Justin Timberlake fan herself, Beadle decided to toast to UFC president Dana White for calling out JT for blowing his kids off backstage at the Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards. White said Timberlake “just couldn’t have been a bigger [expletive],” and for that, Beadle toasts Mr. White.
- Hey tweeps, thanks for all the daily #hashtag fun... Be sure to keep watching NBCSN for all your sports news & entertainment- 6 months ago
- Saaaaaailing takes us awaaaaay from where we always wannnnted to be (aka M-F 5PM ET on NBCSN) .. We'll be back when the Cup is won.- 6 months ago
- Hey sailing... We're really happy for you... And we're gonna let you finish.. But #TheCrossover needs it's air-time back ASAP- 6 months ago
- RT @MichelleDBeadle: Pregame shows vs red carpet coverage. Discuss #emmys- 6 months ago
- Sailing + weather issues = #TheCrossover will return Monday 5PM ET #WeMissUToo- 6 months ago