Jan 29, 2013, 12:02 PM EDT
Beadle & Briggs like to discuss who is having the best or worst day in social media, and then send them off with a #socialToast or #socialROAST. Our hosts were in good spirits on the premiere of The Crossover and surprisingly enough, both Beadle & Briggs decided to send out a social TOAST rather than ROAST.
Butler’s Blue II, who has served as Butler’s mascot for about 9 years, announced his retirement. Briggs decided to toast to Blue and all the wonderful work he’s done for the school. #SpiritPaws
And although a Justin Timberlake fan herself, Beadle decided to toast to UFC president Dana White for calling out JT for blowing his kids off backstage at the Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards. White said Timberlake “just couldn’t have been a bigger [expletive],” and for that, Beadle toasts Mr. White.
In Case You Missed It
- #SocialToastRoast to the Louisville Football team and their core values ... Aka our new #Crossover crew core values http://t.co/7n5Yjzx6WK- 1 hour ago
- We read YOUR tweets next... Another solid hashtag performance by you tweeps today #EarlyExitFail http://t.co/JXKp4B3G6G- 1 hour ago
- Up next.. Freestyle skier @TorinWallace joins @MichelleDBeadle for some fun & #Sochi101 #TorinInStudio http://t.co/c2H5AakI0O- 1 hour ago
- We want #StanleyCup Game 4 predictions! Tweet us #BecauseItsTheCup #BecauseItsBeadle- 1 hour ago
- Up next @DanRubenstein sticks around and our buddy @Jeremy_Roenick joins us from Beantown to talk #BruinsBlackhawks http://t.co/pNXhhV5QMc- 1 hour ago